In the CMS, you are able to create links to external websites, to another page on your own website or even to a file. This is very handy for adding things like:
- pricing lists
Essentially, they are a great way to display documents.
Also, it is a handy tool for linking visitors through to places like your Tripadvisor review page when a happy customer can leave a review of their experience.
To create a hyperlink:
- Click on the desired page you wish to add the link to e.g the homepage, from the left-hand navigation.
- Create a new row or place your cursor in a column/row already created and type the words you want to appear as a clickable link e.g Check out our list of treatments
- Use your cursor to highlight what words you want to be clickable e.g treatments.
- From the toolbar, select the 'link' button (it looks exactly like a link)
- A pop up box will appear. Here, input the URL/select the file from your file manager that you would like the word to be linked to and click ok.