The new feature of Open graph has been introduced to be activated for some of our new CMS administrators based on the scope.
The details pertaining to the editing of this content if enabled on your CMS is shown below.
To access the Open Graph settings;
- Proceed from your log-in to the CMS through to your "Pages"
- Select the "Home Page"
- Once on the home page settings you will need to select the "Meta Tags" tab to view and edit this information.
- On the page "Meta Tags" you have the ability to Add a Title - This should ideally relate to your website name
- add an image as the main picture which accompanies the Social Media campaign.
- And thereafter add the description which will be visible on the same campaign.
Please see the screenshot below for assistance:
In addition more information pertaining to the Open Graph Meta Tags are as below:
-as retrieved from : https://blog.kissmetrics.com/open-graph-meta-tags/
"Social media sites are the major drivers of most of the web’s traffic. Consequently, the ability to harness the power of social meta tags is a vital skill for today’s marketers. The tags can affect conversions and click-through rates hugely.
For example, have you ever shared a link on Facebook only to find that the thumbnail was missing, or there was a totally different picture than you expected? Knowing just a little about Open Graph tags can help you tackle these problems.
Adding Open Graph tags to your website won’t directly affect your on-page SEO, but it will influence the performance of your links on social media, so that means it’s worth looking into. Let’s take a look at the most important meta tags for Facebook and how to optimize them for better sharing."